We are Trupropel – a team that decided to challenge how most software consultancies work. We believe in approaching each project as a potential industry game-changer. Because of that, we support our clients comprehensively, going far beyond the code. Combining product UI/UX and tech expertise with the understanding of business needs, we ensure that the products and customers succeed on the market.
We have ambitious growth plans. We want to invite the most talented Software Engineers to the Trupropel family. We are looking for people who will not only support us with their knowledge but, most of all, fit into our team and follow our same values. If you:
- want to grow and learn new things continually,
- value the freedom to make your own decisions and find the best solutions to the problem,
- prefer trust over control,
- take responsibility for your actions,
- like to act as a team, exchanging knowledge and experience,
- feel good in a family atmosphere, with a flat organizational structure,
- have a sense of humor,
- and want to create an amazing product that our stakeholders love.
…then we should get to know each other ;)
What you’ll do
- Run discovery meetings alongside stakeholders, Designers, and Engineers to understand business needs.
- Translate business needs into Epics and User Stories that can be prioritized for design and development.
- Continuous improvement in applying the Scrum framework, managing product requirements, delivering the product, and using best practices for product ownership.
- Participating in stand-ups, sprint plannings, retrospectives, and demos with coworkers and clients.
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Attending tech meetups, conferences and writing blog posts.
What you’ll need
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- Previous working experience as a product owner.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to work full-time from any time zone in the Americas.
- Must have a passion for learning new technologies.
Technologies and services that you should have experience in:
- Jira: ticket management and workflow configuration
- Figma: basic understanding
What you can expect
- Everything necessary for your development: engaging projects for the best technology start-ups and fortune 500 companies from the US and Canada, a lot of independence and autonomy.
- Clearly defined goals and career path: OKRs, regular One-On-One and Performance Review meetings related to promotions and salary increases.
- All remote culture: We work remotely and get physically co-located on special occasions for team events.
- Work-life balance: actual flexible working hours.
- Great, open, and friendly atmosphere: flat organizational structure, direct and honest communication, success celebrations, birthday celebrations, regular online tournaments, once a month optional on-site events.
- Brand new Macbook Pro.
- Special Friday snacks delivered to you to enjoy the virtual tournaments.