We are Trupropel – a team that decided to challenge the way that most software consultancies work. We believe in approaching each project as a potential industry game-changer. Because of that, we support our clients comprehensively, going far beyond the code. Combining product UI/UX and tech expertise with the understanding of business needs, we ensure that the products and customers succeed on the market.
We have ambitious growth plans. We want to invite the most talented Software Engineers to the Trupropel family. We are looking for people who will not only support us with their knowledge but most of all, to fit into our team and follow our same values. If you:
- want to grow and learn new things continually,
- value the freedom to make your own decisions and find the best solutions to the problem,
- prefer trust over control,
- take responsibility for your actions,
- like to act as a team, exchanging knowledge and experience,
- feel good in a family atmosphere, with a flat organizational structure,
- have a sense of humor,
- and want to create an amazing product that our stakeholders love.
…then we should get to know each other ;)
What you’ll do
- Designing mobile and web products for the best technology start-ups and Fortune 500 companies in the US and Canada.
- Gathering requirements and suggesting how to best answer the client’s needs.
- Help run product discovery workshops with coworkers and clients.
- Improving the UI/UX quality of current applications.
- Participating in stand-ups, sprint plannings, retrospectives, and demos with coworkers and clients.
- Attending tech meetups, conferences and writing blog posts.
What you’ll need
- Good understanding of prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Mural, Miro, Hotjar, and Whimsical.
- Background designing mobile and web applications with the user experience in mind.
- Understanding how to work with and create Design Systems.
- Previous experience working in an agile process with Software Engineers, Product Owners, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to work full time from any of the time zones in the Americas.
What you can expect
- Everything necessary for your development: engaging projects for the best technology start-ups and fortune 500 companies from the US and Canada, a lot of independence and autonomy.
- Clearly defined goals and career path: OKRs, regular One-On-One and Performance Review meetings related to promotions and salary increases.
- All remote culture: We work remotely and get physically co-located on special occasions for team events.
- Work-life balance: actual flexible working hours.
- Great, open, and friendly atmosphere: flat organizational structure, direct and honest communication, success celebrations on Fridays (with pizza!), birthday celebrations, regular Settlers of Catan tournaments.
- Brand new Macbook Pro.
- Special Friday snacks delivered to you to enjoy the virtual tournaments.