We are Trupropel – a team that decided to challenge the way that most software consultancies work. We believe in approaching each project as a potential industry game-changer. Because of that, we support our clients comprehensively, going far beyond the code. Combining product UI/UX and tech expertise with the understanding of business needs, we ensure that the products and customers succeed on the market.
We have ambitious growth plans. We want to invite the most talented Software Engineers to the Trupropel family. We are looking for people who will not only support us with their knowledge but most of all, to fit into our team and follow our same values. If you:
- want to grow and learn new things continually,
- value the freedom to make your own decisions and find the best solutions to the problem,
- prefer trust over control,
- take responsibility for your actions,
- like to act as a team, exchanging knowledge and experience,
- feel good in a family atmosphere, with a flat organizational structure,
- have a sense of humor,
- and want to create an amazing product that our stakeholders love.
…then we should get to know each other ;)
What you’ll do
- Designing and building web applications and products for the best technology start-ups and Fortune 500 companies from the US.
- Building services with APIs connected to a variety of databases, message queues and third party services
- Improving the quality of code with tests, code quality tools, and code reviews.
- Building and deploying your software with automation tools to cloud or dedicated servers.
- Participating in stand-ups, sprint plannings, retrospectives and demos with coworkers and clients.
- Attending tech meetups, conferences, and writing blog posts.
- Gathering requirements and suggesting how to best answer the client’s needs.
What you’ll need
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, object-oriented design, test driven development, automated testing, continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with UNIX environments (Linux, Mac).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Systems or Computer Engineering advanced studies or degree.
- Able to work part to full time, 6 to 8 hours per day. This position can adapt to both.
- Must have a passion to learn new technologies.
Technologies that you should know or have interest in learning:
- React hooks
- HTML5, CSS3
- Styled components (nice to have)
- Material ui/semantic ui (nice to have)
- React Native (nice to have)
What you can expect
- Everything necessary for your development: engaging projects for the best technology start-ups and fortune 500 companies from the US and Canada, a lot of independence and autonomy.
- Clearly defined goals and career path: OKRs, regular One-On-One and Performance Review meetings related to promotions and salary increases.
- All remote culture: We work remotely and get physically co-located on special occasions for team events.
- Work-life balance: actual flexible working hours.
- Great, open, and friendly atmosphere: flat organizational structure, direct and honest communication, success celebrations on Fridays (with pizza!), birthday celebrations, regular Settlers of Catan tournaments.
- Brand new Macbook Pro.
- Special Friday snacks delivered to you to enjoy the virtual tournaments.